Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 02 May 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An important multinational company with its headquarters in Brussels is currently looking for an Account Manager to further grow its leasing business in Belgium. The coverage would be the corporate clients in the central region of Belgium.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing consultative advice to clients in order to optimise their fleet management
- Develop the existing key clients portfolio for which your are responsible
- Satisfy customer needs in a profitable way
- Actively search for new customers to grow the portfolio
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual targets
- Effectively understand, utilise and coordinate internal company resources
- Proactively propose improvements to the business
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role in finance or B2B services world. Fluency in Dutch and/or French is required, working knowledge of English is a must.
The successful candidate is an ambitious hard worker who has the potential to evolve within the group. The right Account Manager is enthusiastic, dynamic and is capable to work under pressure. He/she can combine strong communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills with high problem solving and analytical skills.
In return, the company proposes a stimulating challenge in an international environment as well as a very competitive salary package.