Senior Manager Business Strategy
Consultant Gabriel Froissart
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-12 consultancy Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leader in the consulting sector is looking for a Senior Manager Business Strategy in Consulting based in Brussels. In this role, you will join a stimulating and pro-active learning environment and will provide advice to help your clients shape and execute their business transformation objectives.
As Senior Manager Business Strategy, your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing C-Level client relationships
- Developing a clear vision on the strategic agenda of key clients
- Identifying and closing business development opportunities
- Expanding the expertise of the practice in one strategy domain and industry
- Counselling a team of Strategy Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts
- Informing other business lines on how the Strategy practice can bring value to their clients
- You will be mainly based in Brussels or Luxembourg, but you will need to collaborate cross-border with other Strategy/business experts.In order to be successful, you also possess:
Equipped with a Master's Degree from a top university, complemented by an economics or a business degree (MBA, postgraduate), you have a minimum of 10 years of experience in a strategy consulting firm or have had a similar experience in the consumer goods, pharma, banking, insurance, retail, telecom and/or utilities industries. You are fluent in English with preferably a knowledge of Dutch and/or French as well.
- A track record of strategic visioning and insight development
- Established relationship network, including strong C-Level relationships
- Leadership qualities with a track record in people management and coaching
Do you have a first experience in managing and coaching a team? Are you looking for a new Senior Manager challenge in which you could strengthen your interpersonal and leadership skills? This Senior manager BUsiness Strategy position is the opportunity to join a leading international environment.