Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 18 March 20192019-03-18 2019-05-17 manufacturing-and-production Louvain-La-Neuve Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A manufacturing company based in Walloon Brabant is currently looking for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be reporting directly to the Vice President Finance HQ.
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager your main tasks will be:
- Group management reports and related KPI;
- Long term planning, annual budget and forecast;
- Lead and monitor the consolidated planning process (5YP, Budget, Forecast) and ensure data consolidation;
- Take full responsibility for Management Reporting prepared for the Executive Committee, Audit Committee and Board of Directors;
- Management of the data quality within the reporting tool;
- Organization and review of the tasks performed by the financial analysts.
The ideal candidate holds a master and has at least a total of 7 years, ideally a combination of experience in the Audit sector acquired in a Big4 company and a solid controlling experience in an international environment. A previous experience within an industrial business environment will be considered as an asset.
Fluent in both English and French you have an advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP, BW, Microsoft SQL and Power-Bi will be considered as a plus.
If you are flexible, persistent, rigorous, creative, and a great storyteller and you want to have a new challenging position, this job is for you.