Regulatory Affairs Manager
Consultant Jülide Canan Tunali
Date posted 11 September 20192019-09-11 2019-11-10 pharmaceuticals Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in pharmaceutical sector is currently on a lookout for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to be based in the Brussels region.
As the new Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be reporting to the General Manager of the company and you will be responsible for:
- Managing the regulatory and quality issues in line with the law and company guidelines;
- Training and coaching of the team;
- Carrying the relationships with Health authorities and representing the company in that respect;
- Being the inspector for different divisions in terms of quality issues;
- Following up all changes, improvements issued by Health authorities and implementing them to the company in line with registration guideline.
The ideal candidate for the position of the Regulatory Affairs Manager holds a master
Fluent in English, you have a solid knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
If you have excellent communication skills and an analytical mindset, you are detail- and result-oriented, and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, do not hesitate to apply and become the new Regulatory Affairs Manager.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.