Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 consultancy Diegem Flemish Brabant BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global multinational company active in the consulting services sector is now on the lookout for a new Business Controller for its office based in Diegem. In this role, you will support the management team driving analysis and participate in optimization projects.
As Business Controller reporting directly to the CFO, your main responsibilities will include:
- You will build Budget, Forecast and Business Plan for the unit together with the management team of the unit
- You will perform monthly closings and reporting
- You will ensure variance analysis and corrective actions
- You will ensure the project follow up & controlling
- You will ensure the timeliness and reliability of the financial information and project follow up (IFRS & BeGaap)
- You will analyze and optimize internal control processes
- You will support on bids and validation of the financials
- You will lead a team of 3 support staff
The ideal Business Controller holds a university degree, preferably in Finance or Economy coupled with at least 2 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in an international company. A deep knowledge of financial tools and systems such as Oracle, Business Objects and Hyperion is a must for this position. Strong affinity with the possibilities of IT to develop effective solutions is also required.
You are fluent in Dutch, English and French. You have strong communication, analytical, numerical and interpersonal skills.
If you are proactive, team player and able to prioritize, do not hesitate to apply for this position and become the new Business Controller of this global leading company.