Windows Systems Engineer
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Melina Kayila
Job Ref 1723652/001
Date posted 19 September 2022brussels information-technology/architecture 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 it Brussel Brussels BE 1000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing company active in the IT sector is currently looking to hire a Windows Systems Engineer to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Information Technology and Systems, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within the responsible Infrastructure Management team.
Your main responsibilities as the new Windows Systems Engineer will include:
- Support the management of Microsoft Windows endpoints and servers
- Responsible for managing backups and monitoring all systems in terms of performance, stability, and security
- Take care of deployment and updates of clients and servers’ workstations, as well as incident management
- Advise, develop, and participate in the implementation of new infrastructure
- Offer support to development teams during the realisation of projects
- You have a Bachelors’ degree in Information Technology
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have a good professional understanding of Windows Client 10, Active Directory, Group Policy, WDS, WSUS, MDOP, MDT, IIS, and Microsoft Exchange
- You are fluent in both French and Dutch
- Team-player, you like to work in team while being able to work autonomously
- You are result and client oriented
- You have an analytical mind and are organised
- You are eager to learn new technologies
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Windows Systems Engineer position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 September 2022A growing company active in the Medical Imagery sector is currently looking to hire a Technical Support to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Rewarding SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 September 2022A company active in the Healthcare sector is currently looking to hire a Data Specialist to join their offices in Brussels. As the new Data Specialist, you will be working cross-functionally with stakeholders to ensure a holistic view on (master) data is maintained and changes of data objects, the data model and related processes are being tracked.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 September 2022A dynamic company active in the Manufacturing sector is currently looking to hire an IT Security Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in IT and Security, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within the Group and act as an interface between different teams.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 05 September 2022A leading multinational company active in the IT sector is currently looking to hire an IT Manager to join their offices in Brussels.