Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Melina Kayila
Job Ref 1566262/001
Date posted 13 July 2022brussels information-technology/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 insurance Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Functional Analyst to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience modelization and process analysis, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Your main responsibilities as the new Functional Analyst will include:
- Be the right hand of the group Reporting & Consolidation Manager
- Preparing the reporting towards the Executive Committee, Board and Banks
- Be in charge of the consolidation process including the intercompany reconciliation, coordination and confirmation, coherence control, monthly closings, etc.
- Participate in and support various projects such as due diligences and purchase price allocations
- Collaborate with the local finance teams but also the worldwide teams
- You have prior experience as Functional Analyst
- You have experience in process, decision and data modelization
- You are fluent in Dutch and English; French is a plus
- You are eager to learn, and you have great communication skills
- You are able to work autonomously
- You have an analytical mindset
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Functional Analyst position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 July 2022An international company active in the Services sector is currently looking to hire an IT System Administrator to join their offices in Brussels. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the ICT network infrastructure and training of the IT technicians.