Master Data Analyst
Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Melina Kayila
Job Ref 1609532/001
Date posted 19 September 2022antwerpen information-technology/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 it Mechelen Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the Manufacturing sector is currently looking to hire a Master Data Analyst to join their offices in Mechelen.
Your main responsibilities as the new Master Data Analyst will include:
- Applying pricing and consults on pricing issues in partnerships with the pricing group
- Participate and contribute to margin improvement projects
- Diving standard cost and standard processes
- Performing data quality checks and ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Ensuring process standardizations in data creation and maintenance and processes
- Ensuring data flows efficiently and consistently between users and stakeholders
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have minimum 2 to 3 years of experience
- You are fluent in English
- You are results-oriented and stress-resistant
- You have good communication skills
- You are a team-player
- You have a mature approach and you are proactive
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an innovative and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Master Data Analyst position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.