Salary attractive salary
Consultant Melina Kayila
Job Ref 1752712/001
Date posted 21 October 2022brussels information-technology/architecture 2022-10-21 2022-12-20 it Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An industry leading company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire a System Engineer to join their offices in Brussels.
Thanks to your experience in System Administration and Network & Security, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in the setup of the infrastructure team.
Your main responsibilities as the new System Engineer will include:
- Co-responsible for integrating and automating application deployment on infrastructure platforms and on public and private cloud services
- Maintain close contact with other IT stakeholders - domain specialists, architects, and business analysts - to meet their needs, and implement the most appropriate solution in collaboration with your colleagues
- Participate proactively in the System, Network and Security team on the operational management of the platforms, to prevent and solve the potential security and performance issues, and to ensure the availability of the systems
- Design, write, document, and deliver automated processes to improve cross-system service availability, scalability, security, and performance
- Automate the installation and upkeep of build and deploy tools and dependencies
- Evaluate current build, release and hosting infrastructure and implement enhancements as required
- Define processes, techniques, architectures, and practices to ensure the monitoring, reliability and performance of systems and services and take proactive steps to avoid downtime
- Analyse live performance and stability issues and implement improvements to prevent their recurrence
- Write, modify, integrate, test, and maintain software automation scripts according to the industrial best practices and the ones defined within the group
- You have a Bachelors
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a System Administration function
- You have a working knowledge of Windows and Unix/Linux system administration and security best practices
- You master typical scripting and deployment tools (PowerShell, SCCM, Jenkins, Confluence, Python,
- You are familiar with configuration, change - and application lifecycle management concepts and best practices for software integration and implementation
- You are a native Dutch or French speaker with comprehension of the other language and English
- You can work effectively with people outside your team, and adapt quickly to a new environment
- You are highly self-directed and comfortable with dealing with ambiguity in the pursuit of an overall goal
- You have a demonstrated ability to develop skills, work effectively with the team dynamics to achieve results
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment with a flexible and balanced environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this System Engineer position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 November 2022Une entreprise active dans le domaine des Wholesale recherche un Data and Information System Manager pour rejoindre ses bureaux à Bruxelles. Grâce à vos connaissances en IT, vous participerez à l’implémentation et à l’exploitation des systèmes d’informations dans les différentes parties du Groupe, sous la responsabilité du Directeur Général.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 28 November 2022An international company active in the Information Technology sector is currently looking to hire a System Engineer to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in System Administration, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in the setup of techniques necessary for the development of the company.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 09 November 2022An IT company is looking for a motivated System Administrator to join the team in their Brussels’ office.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 October 2022An international company active in the Services sector is currently looking to hire an IT System Administrator to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 November 2022An innovative company active in the Biotechnology sector is currently looking to hire an IT Specialist to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Information Technology, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in the daily IT support to users and manage, protect and maintain the company’s IT systems.