Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Melina Kayila
Job Ref 1643802/001
Date posted 13 July 2022brussels information-technology/it-management 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 it Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading multinational company active in the IT sector is currently looking to hire an IT Manager to join their offices in Brussels.
Thanks to your experience in IT, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within the organization. This position requires strong responsibilities to strengthen the organization.
Your main responsibilities as the new IT Manager will include:
- Manage the provision of IT services to local companies (Benelux and Switzerland)
- Supervise and perform maintenance of all IT solutions that need to be present in-country and provides appropriate documentation of locally hosted systems, infrastructure and applications. Deliver of standardized end-user Workplace according to specifications from Group IS&T
- Oversee all services provided by/through the country's IT department in line with the agreed service level agreement, monitoring and enhancing the related key performance indicators
- Operate, manage and support the IT environment in the area of responsibility
- Implement group infrastructure norms in accordance with agreed roadmaps
- Provide first level support and assistance services in compliance with group directives
- Lead IT security, IT conformity and audit certifications in assigned area
- Manage IT local staff, budget, purchasing and asset inventory
- Oversee IT aspects of new business acquisitions and mergers in assigned area
- You have a bachelor’s degree ideally in informatics
- You have minimum 7 years experiences in IT Service Delivery and/or IT Operations management with technical experience and Business focus
- You are fluent in Dutch and English or in French and English
- You have experience in people management, ideally in remote management as well) and you know how to lead an It Service Delivery team
- You are qualified with standard service management methods (ITIL certification)
- You have a background in IT budget management and IT supplier relations
- You are familiar with the management of IT operations projects
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this IT Manager position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.