DevOps Integration Lead
Salary Attractive Salary
Location Flemish BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Melina Kayila
Job Ref 1691242/001
Date posted 05 September 2022vlaams-brabant information-technology/it-management 2022-09-19 2022-11-04 it Flemish Brabant Flemish Brabant BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in the Financial Services Sector is currently looking to hire a DevOps Integration Lead to join their offices in the Flemish Brabant
Your main responsibilities as the new DevOps Integration Lead will include:
- Actively participate in the DevOps transformation, refining processes and promoting methodologies
- Work closely with stakeholders, to drive the alignment and collaboration of strategic initiatives to be achieved
- Provide support to product owners through planning during the implementation phase
- Have the opportunity to be involved in the redefinition of the infrastructure at the international levelYour profile:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- You are fluent in English
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience in a challenging environment as a Project, Release, Delivery, Integration Manager, or similar
- You have a solid skills in analyzing complex situations and presenting structured solutions at Director and Senior Management level.
- You have demonstrated your ability to build relationships, network and collaborate, negotiate, influence and persuade.
- You have a good understanding of Agile, DevOps, project management and reporting frameworks.
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this DevOps Integration Lead position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.