Salary Attrractive salary and benefits
Consultant Melina Kayila
Job Ref 1721502/001
Date posted 19 September 2022brussels information-technology/it-management 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 it Brussel Brussels BE 1000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader European Insurance company is currently looking to hire an IT Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Information Technology and Insurance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in the maintenance and efficiency of the IT infrastructure and team.
Your main responsibilities as the new IT Manager will include:
Responsible IT Hands on:
- Definition of IT requirements and maintenance and upgrades of the existing equipment.
- Managing hardware purchases, licences, and subcontracts.
- Ensuring that system capacity does not approach limits.
- Ensuring that backups are made and externalized.
- Ensure system protection: Firewall, anti-virus operational and up to date.
- Interface with the external system engineer.
- Follow-up of IT problems and communications.
- Internal IT helpdesk.
- Monitoring of IT consumables and licences.
- Definition, maintenance, and monitoring of IT risk management (security, confidentiality, integrity,
- reliability, etc.)
- Management of access rights to the IT system.
- Maintenance and development of the BCP DRP.
- GDPR follow-up.
- Project management and evolution of the application and technical architecture from A-to-Z if
- Management of the telephone switchboard. First level support and management of users on the
- Physical security system (Camera and badges: support and operation).
- Collection and extraction of data sources.
- Data processing, exploitation, and integration.
- Implementation of processes/queries and automation.
- Development and maintenance of monitoring tools currently in Access/Excel.
- Weekly/monthly, queries and report, summary figures.
- Reports on demand.
- Validations of quarterly reporting to clients before sending
- You have a bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Information Technology, Engineering or a related field
- You are fluent in both written and spoken French and English, good knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You have 3 to 8 years of experience in a similar position
- You have proven experience in leading IT projects, including an in-depth understanding of the IT environment (infrastructure, security, processes, application development)
- You have a good IT and Systems knowledge
- Hands on, polyvalent, autonomous
- Flexibility and responsiveness, maturity, reliability, and absolute trustworthiness
- Superior communication skills, informally within the firm and with clients
- Ability to comprehend both the context and specifics in problem-solving situations
- Organization and time management capabilities
- Prioritization of multiples tasks with long- and short-term response requirements
- Excellent detail orientation and accuracy
- Ability to contribute and work cohesively in a strong team playing environment
- Competent and professional bearing towards clients and colleagues
- Service-oriented and proactive, self-starting attitude
- Independent and structured work style; willingness to work overtime on projects and tasks if required
- Effectiveness in priority setting and coordinating workload, ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under occasional stress
- Appropriate treatment of confidential information
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this IT Manager position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 September 2022An innovative company active in the Biotechnology sector is currently looking to hire an IT Specialist to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Information Technology, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in the daily IT support to users and manage, protect and maintain the company’s IT systems.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 September 2022A growing company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire an IT Project Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Information Technology and Project Management, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in the maintenance and efficiency of the IT infrastructure and team.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 September 2022An international company active in the Services sector is currently looking to hire an IT System Administrator to join their offices in Brussels. In this position, you will be responsible for managing the ICT network infrastructure and training of the IT technicians.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 September 2022Une entreprise active dans le domaine des Wholesale recherche un Data and Information System Manager pour rejoindre ses bureaux à Bruxelles. Grâce à vos connaissances en IT, vous participerez à l’implémentation et à l’exploitation des systèmes d’informations dans les différentes parties du Groupe, sous la responsabilité du Directeur Général.
Salary: Attractive packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 September 2022A growing company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a PMO Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Management and Information Technology, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in the planning of day-to-day management of your team.