interim IT Enterprise Architect
Salary Daily Fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Job Ref 1755592/001
Date posted 04 November 2022brussels interim-management/bank-insurance 2022-11-04 2022-12-04 insurance Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a growing company in the Belgian Insurance market, is currently looking for a self-employed interim IT Enterprise Architect for a period of min. 6 months, to join their offices in Brussels.
The Interim IT Enterprise Architect's key responsibilities will include:
- As a leader and member of the Architecture team you ensure efficient collaboration and identify all improvement opportunities for the EA practice.
- Ensure the proper and structured documentation of the current AS-IS Architecture situation.
- Manage together with the Architecture team the Company Reference Architecture:
- Verify that design is in line with the reference architecture
- Assess needed changes to the reference architecture and if needed, integrate them
- Deliver support in the context of business projects by delivering high level design documentation and initiating, documenting and delivering the Enterprise Architecture Change documents.
- Support business and management in designing the target business application architecture that will serve the future target of the company.
- Act as a translator between business requirements and IT architectural changes, communicating with the business and translating it to what IT is required to deliver:
- You handle new project requests initiatives with the PMs
- You think pro-actively and collaborate with Solution Architects to ensure proper design is delivered to implementation or development teams
- Discuss changes to the infrastructure with the IT team and stay aligned with IT Infrastructure and Operations or developers, business requirements and business objectives.
- Coordinate, encourage and manage any initiative related to the implementation or enrichment of business flows & data mapping.
- Ensure the proper documentation and continuous maintenance of the infrastructure and applications repository.
- Participate in writing templates and guide in the writing of technical documentation.
- Provide methodological support to projects to implement a consistent architecture.
The key qualifications required for this interim management job:
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in IT, engineering, or a related field.
- You have a strong experience in IT architecture, IT infrastructure or software development.
- You have a strong experience in databases or data flow.
- A working experience in the Financial Sector or Insurance sector is a strong plus.
- You can describe yourself as someone who:
- Communicates concisely and efficiently;
- Takes the lead, acts pro-actively, sets priorities and is well organized;
- Likes analyzing, solving problems and is result-oriented;
- Likes working in a changing environment;
- Is a real team player.
- Technical competences:
- Archimate 3.x
- TOGAF 9.x Architectural Framework
- Enterprise Architecture modeling tools experience (Sparx Enterprise Architect or similar)
- Data Management Methods and Principles Degree (BS/MS) in computer Science is a plus.
- You communicate fluently in English (oral and written).
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as Interim IT Enterprise Architect, send us your resume today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Daily FeeLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 23 November 2022Our client, a market leader in services, is currently looking for an Interim Head of Real Estate & Facility Management, located in Brussels for a period of min. 1 year.