Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary Daily fee
Consultant Audrey Bostvironois
Date posted 31 January 2017
A manufacturing company with its office in the North of Brussels, is urgently looking for a self-employed Interim Manager as Senior Commercial Finance Analyst for a period of 6 months.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Plan, monitor and analyse the performance of the business within the Consumer Business Unit in terms of profitability, strategy implementation & growth
- Facilitate the business decisions together with the Head of the business, together also with other functions, such as finance, supply chain, manufacturing, product category management, pricing etc providing the appropriate tools & metrics
- Manage the Budget and MTP cycle for the business within Consumer Business Unit
- Analyse the business environment and identify key trends
- Ensure management targets are translated properly into actionable plans
- Be responsible for consolidating and computing the Consumer business Budget/ MTP Business Plan
- Run P&L simulations and sensitivity analysis- Run analysis on mix and profitability (regions, product, plant)
- Identify potential Profit Levers, potential risks, make recommendations to Sales Direction and agree with the regions on how to budget and plan
- Formulate Long-Term Vision and Ambition (10years) for the Consumer business with Sales Direction
- Contribute to simulation scenarios of sales-supply-manufacturing, under the coordination of Head of Business Planning, including additional investment study (R.O.I., NPV, Payback, etc.)
- Manage the P&L forecast and recommend to Sales Director counter-measures if required
- Act as a business partner to propose improvements to the business case (RMI clause, terms, pricing, costs, etc.) , challenge the robustness of the assumptions, suggest changes, identify risks and opportunities and provide holistic business view
- Organize and lead monthly workshops and touchpoints with each Region, in order to progress in Cost-to-Serve savings realization
The key qualifications required for this interim management job:
The candidate must have a proven experience in 1 or various fields: Sales/ Marketing functions, Product Planning or Finance with an experience in a complex matrix organisation environment. He/she has strong data analysis skills and a strategic insight. The ideal candidate is very IT minded and has advanced presentation & communication skills.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on a this challenging assignment as a Senior Commercial Finance Analyst, send us your resume today.