Credit & Treasury Manager
Salary daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Date posted 28 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A company active in the telecom sector in Belgium, is urgently looking for a self employed Credit & Treasury Manager for a period of 3 to 6 months for their Brussels office.
The Credit & Treasury Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiate, maintain & monitor funding requirements of any kind with banks, debt providers and Group treasury.
- Supervise the daily cash management process & ensure liquidity for daily working capital needs
- Forecast, monitor, update and report the net financial debt outstanding
- Implement, maintain and monitor tools to support the automation of the cash and liquidity management
- Support all business initiatives having a cash impact
- Supervise the credit risk scoring policy and assess, if required, the financial health of major suppliers, core clients and strategic partners.
The key qualifications required for this interim management job:
The ideal candidate has a strong and proven experience in operational treasury and credit management in large groups. The candidate should ideally have experience in the telecom industry, should be hands-on with strong organizational and analytical skills, is able to challenge the business, should be a pragmatic problem solver, and having the ability to manage a large number of stakeholders. The candidate should have excellent communication skills. Fluency in English and French are mandatory.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as Credit & Treasury Manager, send us your resume today.