Consultant Marguerite Tallieu
Date posted 11 July 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
For a large sales and distribution company with several sites in Belgium we are currently looking for an AP Manager (interim Manager) to ensure AP management.
As an AP Manager, some of your main tasks will include:
- Managing and coaching a team of 10 AP accountants.
- Improving the AP processes in the company to ensure a better management of these flows.
- Training and coaching the team and other stakeholders in the company towards an efficient collaboration.
- Making sure that the purchasing team is well informed on how to manage the P.O. process.
- Interacting with certain suppliers to solve or avoid payment and delivery issues.
You are a seasoned Accounting or AP manager who has managed a team in a company that is changing its organisation, its working methods and its systems.
Ideally you have worked with MS Dynamics AX or Axapta or a similar ERP You can bring structure and clarity in an organisation that is undergoing a big change.
You can solve practical issues and you are pragmatic in your approach.
A solution minded person and a very good and clear communicator in Dutch and French.
You have a freelance status and you can be available in the coming days/ weeks, ideally before the 6th of August at the latest.
You are open to travel to the different locations around Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels and Namur.