Interim Manager “Senior Group Internal Auditor”
Location Walloon BrabantCONTRACTOR
Consultant Audrey Bostvironois
Date posted 01 August 2018 2018-08-012018-08-30 manufacturing-and-production Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international industrial company specialising in manufacturing and production, based in the Walloon Brabant, is looking for a self employed Interim Manager “Senior Group Internal Auditor” immediately available for an assignment of minimum 6 months.
As a Interim Manager “Senior Group Internal Auditor, your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead a department which evaluates how well risks are being managed, the business is being governed, internal processes are working and internal policies are respected;
- Develop and/or improve the methodology and the implementation of internal controls and its appropriate documentation;
- Detect and asses risks for the company;
- Prepare and plan the audit missions;
- Collect the information on the field through individual and/or team interviews and through document analysis;
- Verify the information obtained by analysis, cross-checks and links between the information;
- Analyze the strength and weaknesses of the audited entity;
- Assess the risks at stake;
- Develop recommendations which will solve the malfunction detected or will help control the risks identify or improve the process/system;
- Present the audit report, conclusion and recommendation to the management;
- Follow-up of the audit missions and of the implementation of the recommendations;
- Develop a global Risk assessment process;
- Supervise a team of 2 people.
The ideal Interim Manager “Senior Group Internal Auditor has minimum 10 years experience as Senior Internal Auditor /Internal Audit Manager within an organization or as a senior external auditor.
An experience within an industrial environment is a must.
He/she is fluent in English and French (oral and written) and has excellent writing and communication skills. He/she has knowledge of internal controls and COSO framework and a solid understanding of the relationship between internal controls and business processes & the financial statements and financial statement assertions. He/she has advanced skills in financial and/or business analysis.
The Interim Manager is able to position the role as Business Partner. He/she is self employed and available within 3 weeks and for a period of minimum 6 months.