Interim Senior Business Controller
Consultant Marguerite Tallieu
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-09-08 building-and-construction Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international property developer active in the Real Estate sector, with its HQ in Brussels, is urgently looking for a self-employed Interim Manager in the role of Senior Business Controller (m/f) for a period of 6 months.
Reporting to the CFO and Head of Project Financing, as an Interim Senior Business Controller some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Group CFO in putting in place some critical tolls and processes to improve the monitoring of the financial performance of the company;
- Putting in place a more solid and appropriate quarterly management reporting package;
- Leading and improving the yearly budgeting and multi-year business planning in the region;
- Developing relevant Key Financial and Key Performance Indicators to support the business in taking quick and measured actions;
- Putting in place a management tool to monitor the risk exposure of the development portfolio;
- Setting up a tool to assess the return on new investments;
- Putting in place a financial reporting structure for newly acquired companies;
- Working closely with the local and regional finance teams and the business developers and managers of the construction teams.
The ideal Interim Senior Business Controller has a solid experience working at an international group level. Ideally you have experience in a company whose business focused on project development and or capital intensive endeavours.
You are well spoken in Dutch and/or French and are used to working in English. You are also a good user of Excel and PowerPoint and are used to working with Performance Management and improve the usage of BI tools.
You have strong analytical skills and can quickly identify the drivers that are important to monitor. You are a self driving person able to set up and develop adequate Management reporting tools. You are used to communicating with different stakeholders in the company.
If you like to develop and create useful, pragmatic and solid tools to support the management team in making the right decisions and you are good at identifying quick wins and you have a good insight in efficient processes, then the position of Interim Senior Business Controller is for you.