Salary Daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Date posted 10 October 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
Our client, a major player in the engineering industry, is currently looking for a self employed interim Consolidation Manager for its Brussels office for a period of 6 months.
The Consolidation Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- In charge of the consolidation of about 30 subsidiaries with a turnover of 400 Mio Eur
- Preparation of monthly consolidation in IFRS
- Preparation of the annual consolidated accounts and annexes in IFRS using Sigma software
- Preparation of the external audit
- Reporting to the Group Controller
The key qualifications required for this interim management assignment :
The ideal candidate has a financial background with a proven experience in consolidation on corporate level in a company with international activities. He/she is used to challenge teams and used to work in IFRS. The candidate must have a hands-on approach and is used to work with Sigma. The candidate should be fluent in English. The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, can take initiatives, and is pro-active.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on a this challenging assignment as Consolidation Manager, send us your resume today.