Director Risk & Audit
Salary daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Date posted 05 November 2018Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
One of the major players in the energy market located in Brussels, is looking for a self employed interim Director Risk & Audit for a period of 3 to 6 months.
The Interim Director Risk & Audit's key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring efficiency of the internal controls processes and final responsibility for supervising audit missions ;
- Proposing recommendations to the Audit Committee as well as to the business to improve the efficiency of the company organisation, its control environment, and to reduce the business risks ;
- Ensuring close cooperation between Accounting, Controlling, Projects, Purchasing, Tax & Risk, and Audit activities, through an active participation in the Finance team’s activities ;
- Developing the competencies of the Risk & Audit team (6 p) ;
- Working closely together with the CFO and the President of the Audit Committee.
The key qualifications required for this interim management job:
The ideal candidate has a strong general financial background with a proven experience in audit & risk activities. The candidate must have a working experience in a company with international activities. Having worked in the energy sector is a strong asset. The candidate should have outspoken leadership and people management skills. The candidate should be critical thinking, forward-looking and have excellent communication skills. Fluency in French and English are required.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as an Interim Director Risk & Audit, send us your resume today.