Banking Finance Manager
Salary daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272018-12-26 banking Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A Brussels based company active in the Belgian banking sector, is urgently looking for a self employed Interim Banking Finance Manager for a period of 6 months.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of Accounting, Regulatory Reporting and Consolidation;
- Compliance and accuracy of the local accounts;
- On time, accurate and complete internal and external reporting;
- Ensure that the financial reporting processes are compliant with the company core model and with the local rules;
- Plan, animate and monitor all financial reporting activities;
- Data quality management;
- Coach a team of about 20 people;
- Work closely with the CFO.
The key qualifications required for this interim Banking Finance management job:
The ideal candidate has a strong and proven experience in general financial management in the banking sector, more specifically, knowledge of accountancy and regulatory reporting in the banking sector is mandatory. He/she is able to challenge the business, should be a pragmatic problem solver, should have the capacity to interact with different stakeholders, and should have excellent communication skills. The candidate also participated to large transformation projects from the business side. He/she has is fluent in French and Dutch, other languages are an asset.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as Interim Banking Finance Manager, send us your resume today.