Senior Business Controller
Salary daily fee
Consultant Marguerite Tallieu
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292018-12-28 engineering Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An international engineering company with its HQ in Brussels, is urgently looking for a self-employed Interim Manager in the role of Senior Business Controller for a period of 6 months.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- You will support the Group CFO in putting in place and developing Business Controlling and adequate Management reporting in order to create better visibility on the costs and margins of their projects;
- You will put in place a process to improve the monitoring of the financial performance of the company;
- You will develop relevant Key Financial and Key Performance Indicators to support the business managers in taking quick and measured actions;
- You will put in place a management tool to monitor the risk exposure of the project portfolio;
- You will report to the CFO and interact on a regular basis with the business owners and the Finance Managers of the different entities.
The key qualifications required for this interim Senior Business Controller management job:
The perfect candidate has a solid experience in Business Controlling and has worked in companies with international activities. He/she loves to build and create the business controlling tools to help the people in the business steer the company. The candidates’ communication skills are well developed and his/her EQ helps him/her to understand the business partners in order to build a good and interactive working relationship. He/she ideally has experience in a company whose business focussed on project development and capital-intensive endeavours. The candidate has strong analytical skills and can quickly identify the drivers that are important to monitor. He/she is a self-starter, is able to work autonomously and has a good insight in efficient processes. The ideal candidate is pragmatic and can adapt easily to a company culture. He/she is proficient in Excel and PowerPoint and speaks Dutch, French and English fluently.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on a this challenging assignment as Interim Senior Business Controller and able to start in December for at least 3 months, send us your resume today.