Group FP&A Manager
Salary Daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-02-24 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE EUR 100 150 150 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
Our client, a global leader in the manufacturing and distribution of chemical products located in Brussels, is looking for a self employed interim Group FP&A Manager for a period of 6 months.
The Group FP&A Manager's key responsibilites will include:
- Support in preparing the annual budget
- Define the FP&A cycle timeline and coordination of the process
- Act as the SPOC for budget and forecast questions
- Perform group consolidation for budget and forecast results
- Helping in implementing FP&A process best practices
- Work on continuous improvement of reporting and planning process
- Manage stakeholders
The key qualifications required for this interim management job:
The ideal candidate has a strong general financial background with a proven experience in financial planning & analyses, preferably in a manufacturing company with global activities. The candidate should have outspoken interpersonal and leadership skills. The candidate should be critical thinking, forward-looking and have excellent communication skills. Fluency in English is required.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as Group FP&A Manager, please send us your resume today.