Salary daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-14 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE EUR 500 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An international manufacturing group with worldwide activities, and with its European HQ in Belgium, is looking for a self-employed interim M&A Advisor for a period of up to one year for their offices in Brussels.
The Interim Manager's key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Project leader as a "facilitator" with the execution of the project on a daily basis;
- Help with steerco meeting presentations and be able to grasp new info quickly and maintain a "big picture view";
- Provide suggestions on work sequencing;
- Participate in communication with external parties (M&A, legal, investment banks...);
- Coordinate data flows in preparation for data room and during the due diligence;
- Participate in workgroup meetings, summarize information;
- Maintain the project master schedule;
- Bring in relevant and practical project management expertise from consultancy or M&A background.
The key qualifications required for this interim M&A Advisor job:
The ideal candidate has a strong background in Corporate finance and a strong track record in M&A activities. The candidate should be open, humble, have strong listening skills and be responsive. He/she must have outspoken communication skills and have a strong experience in stakeholder management. Fluency in English is a must.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as M&A Advisor, send us your resume today.