Senior Accounting specialist
Salary Daily fee
Consultant Marguerite Taillieu
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-03-24 health-and-safety Brussels Brussels BE EUR 450 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
Our client, an international Healthcare Sales & Distribution company with a regional HQ East of Brussels, is urgently looking for a self-employed Interim Manager as Senior Accounting specialist (m/f) for a period of 4 months.
As Senior Accounting specialist, your key responsibilities will include:
• You are in charge of the General Accounting for 2 legal entities (South Africa & Germany)
• You ensure the statutory reporting for these entities and the monthly and quarterly closings
• You proactively oversee the Balance Sheet movements and ensure account reconciliations in accordance with the SOX controls
• You ensure the timely Direct and Indirect Tax filings and overall compliance.
• You interact with the finance and accounting partners in the group, the people in the business and some external stakeholders.
• You will report to the EMEA Financial Controller.
• You have solid Accounting qualifications and have worked in international companies.
• You have gained experience and have knowledge of US GAAP reporting and Local Belgian GAAP experience or other EU countries.
• You are used to working in an ERP environment (Sap or Oracle are a great plus)
• You proactively manage your work and are forward thinking.
• You demonstrate ownership and can operate independently by planning your own workload and agenda.
• You relate easily and spontaneously with other stakeholders in the company
• You speak English fluently and like working in an international environment.
If you are interested in this position of Interim Manager as Senior Accounting specialist, please send us your application now.