Head of Controlling
Salary daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-16 2019-06-13 building-and-construction Brussels Brussels BE EUR 600 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leader in the construction sector is urgently looking for a self-employed Interim Manager as Head of Controlling in Brussels for a period of 6 months.
The Interim Manager's key responsibilities will include:
- Management of a team of 10 people;
- In charge of monthly and quarterly closings and preparation of business reviews;
- Challenge the controllers regarding revenue recognition;
- Supervision of timely and quality processing of daily transactional activities;
- Validation of financial reporting and supervision of ad-hoc requests;
- Ownership of special projects for the finance group (optimization,...);
- Critical thinking with the CFO to solve key issues.
The key qualifications required for this interim Head of Controlling management job:
The ideal candidate has a solid and proven experience in Financial Controlling and has a clear view on how to improve the controlling function. The candidate has strong communication skills and is a natural inspiring leader in developing high performing teams. The candidate speaks fluent French and knowledge of English is an asset. Advanced knowledge of SAP, Excel and BI tools is a must.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as Interim Head of Controlling, send us your resume today.