Finance Business Partner - Operations/Supply chain
Salary daily fee
Location East FlandersCONTRACTOR
Consultant Veronique Van de Water
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2019-12-19 manufacturing-and-production East-Flanders East Flanders BE EUR 500 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global leader in the food industry based in East Flanders is currently looking for a hands-on self-employed Finance Business Partner - Operations/Supply chain for an assignment of 6 months. The Interim Manager will be part of a small, agile Finance team with global functional scope.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
● Support global OSCO functions with financial insights and decision support;
● Provide financial support & leadership in performance reviews and financial planning cycles;
● Perform cost center & functional reviews and ensure corrective actions are taken to achieve financial commitments;
● Ensure proper OSCO financial reporting (definitions, guidelines, and validations);
● Support in budgeting and forecasting processes on Group OSCO level;
● Ensure effective financial controls in own area of responsibility;
● Support in finance process improvement projects;
● Responsible of the OSCO Capex budget.
The key qualifications required for this Finance Business Partner Operations/Supply chain job:
The perfect candidate has experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a matrix organization. He/she has knowledge of SAP, strong communication skills and can operate in changing environment. He/she has outstanding analytical skills with a strong business acumen. The candidate also has accounting experience IFRS, 1+ year of relevant experience as Finance Business Partner and Finance Business Partner experience in Operations. The candidate has a fluent knowledge in Dutch as well as business proficiency in English is required. The ideal candidate is analytical, hands-on, flexible and has a strong drive to deliver. He/she is very solutions oriented and has strong stakeholder management skills. A continuous improvement mind-set is needed. The candidate is flexible in travel and immediately available.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as Interim Finance Business Partner Operations/Supply chain, send us your resume today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.