Salary Daily Fee
Location Flemish BrabantCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sara Wathion
Job Ref 1712802/001
Date posted 07 September 2022vlaams-brabant interim-management/finance 2022-09-07 2022-10-07 manufacturing-and-production Flemish Brabant Flemish Brabant BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For one of our clients, an European organization based in the Flemish Brabant, we are looking for a freelance Senior Accountant for an assignment of minimum 6 months.
The Senior Accountant's responsibilities include:
- Assist in the Finance Transformation projects.
- Assist in the implementation of the new ERP/Accounting system ERP/Accounting system 'NetSuite'.
- Support the Accounting Process Improvement initiatives (Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Banking, Fixed Assets, Forecasting, Budgeting etc.).
- Support the Data Migration of the legacy accounting system to 'NetSuite', Cleansing of the legacy data, reconcile data.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results. Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
- Assist in the 'NetSuite' Testing and Training.
- Document the individual business processes, accounting policies and training materials.
- Ensure timely deadlines are met for the different project tasks.
- Assist in the transfer from external to, and setting up of, the internal accounting functionality.
- Provide technical support and advice tothe Finance Transformation Lead, Accounting Manager and Controller.
- Assist with other Accounting/Finance Transformation projects.
The ideal profile of the Senior Accountant is:
The Interim Manager has a proven experience of minimum 8 years as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, Chief or Senior Accountant. He/She has an experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
He/She has a thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and business processes. Knowledge of Navision or NetSuite is considered an asset. He/She has a strong command of MS Office (especially Excel).
An experience with the implementation of an accounting software/ERP package is considered as an asset. The Interim Manager is accurate and pay attention to detail. He/She has strong communication skills, a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for delivering results.
He/She is able to work independently and flexible to work in small (multi-national) teams/matrix organisation with regional offices. An experience in international environments is considered an asset.
The Interim Manager is self-employed and available within 3 weeks.
If you are a self-employed Senior Accountant, you are available soon and you are able to take on this challenging assignment, send us your resume today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: daily feeLocation: Flemish BrabantDate posted: 01 September 2022Een industrieel productiebedrijf, met meerdere vestigingen in Vlaanderen, zijn, in het kader van een belangrijk investeringsproject, dringend op zoek naar een interimmanager ‘Head of Procurement’ voor een opdracht van min. 6 maanden. De interimmanager zal het overzicht bewaren en de strategie stroomlijnen om in te spelen op de huidige transitiebehoeften gedreven door innovatie en zal rapporteren aan de Strategic Program & PMO Director.