Salary daily fee
Location Flemish BrabantCONTRACTOR
Consultant Audrey Bostvironois
Job Ref 1864212/001
Date posted 06 March 2023vlaams-brabant interim-management/finance 2023-03-06 2023-04-05 manufacturing-and-production Flemish Brabant Flemish Brabant BE 1500 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
For one of our clients, a manufacturing company based in the Flemish Brabant, we are currently looking for a self-employed Financial Controller for an assignment of minimum 4 months.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the group budget, forecast and medium-term plan processes in close relationship with the Group Controlling Manager
- Lead, prepare and explain the planning process to the group controlling team
- Drive the quarterly forecasting processes and annual budget
- Analyze and challenge the budget input from the different departments and other production sites
- Provide financial forecast and medium-term plan to management when required
- KPI reporting: Coordinate and analyze reporting to create and support necessary visibility and understanding of costs drivers
- Monthly reporting: Support the preparation of the month end reporting packages
- Analyze and explain specific area of the EBIT variance
- Understand and provide reporting of the cash flow statement
- Support creation and follow up of business cases for operational Capex/Opex
The key qualifications required for this interim Financial Controller job:
The Interim Manager has a broad FP&A experience in a manufacturing and international environment. He/She has an expertise in manufacturing cost controlling and strong finance modelling skills. The candidate is fluent in English and French and/or Dutch with a good command of the other language. He/She has a very good knowledge of Excel. An experience with Cognos TM1 is a plus. The Interim Manager is able to deep-dive and understand complex organizations and processes. He/She has an analytical mindset, pays attention to detail with a hands-on approach. The perfect candidate has very good communication skills and is team oriented.
If you are a self-employed Interim Manager, available within 2 weeks, and eager to take on this challenging assignment as Interim Financial Controller, send us your resume today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88