Controlling & Reporting specialist
Salary daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Job Ref 1922972/001
Date posted 11 May 2023brussels interim-management/finance 2023-05-11 2023-06-10 insurance Brussels Brussels BE 1000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An insurance company active in Brussels is currently looking for a self-employed Interim Controlling & Reporting specialist for an assignment of minimum 3 months.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for analyzing the quality of the reported information for the Reinsurance segment and preparing various reports (management, budget, forecasts, costs…);
- Monitor that the internal controls operate effectively;
- Propose and implement improvements to processes and internal controls;
- Ensure proper reporting in the Consolidation tool (IFRS and Solvency II);
- Produce accounting/management reports explaining the trends of the period;
- Prepare a monthly and quarterly cost report to the relevant budget owners;
- Prepare the annual Multi-Year Budget and quarterly forecasts for the Reinsurance segment;
- Liaise with the operating companies to ensure proper information inflow regarding the internal reinsurance contracts;
- Participate in various projects related to reinsurance;
- Assist in delivering information to the external auditors;
- Support the Group Reinsurance department in case of ad hoc questions;
- Assist in the preparation of the Solvency II reporting to the NBB (in cooperation with the Risk department and external party).
The key qualifications required for this interim Controlling & Reporting Specialist job:
You have an academic degree in Finance, Business administration or Sciences, with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience as Financial controller, experience in the (re-)insurance industry is a plus. You have a very good knowledge of IFRS , Solvency II is a plus. You are analytical, eager to learn and hands-on. You are a team player, but you are able to work independently as well and you are fluent in English.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as Interim Controlling & Reporting specialist, send us your resume today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
+32 2 535 08 67