Salary daily fee
Consultant Audrey Bostvironois
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-10 2019-06-08 retail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 600 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A retail company based in Brussels, is currently looking for a self-employed Senior Recruiter who is immediately available for an assignment of 4 to 6 months.
The Interim Managers key responsibilities will include:
- Work with HR Business Partner to establish recruiting requirements and meet with hiring managers to identify needs;
- Determine applicant requirements by having thorough intake meeting with the hiring manager;
- Attract applicants by placing jobs on job sites and through direct search;
- Determine applicant suitability by interviewing applicants and arrange testing where appropriate;
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules, arrange travel, lodging, etc;
- Coordinate interview feedback and where applicable arrange external assessment;
- Prepare weekly update reports on status of job search for hiring manager;
- Complete recruitment team dashboard and reports on KPI.
The key qualifications required for this interim Senior Recruiter job:
The ideal candidate has a strong experience as internal recruiter (across the entire recruitment process) and a strong expertise in direct search and in recruiting via Social Media (LinkedIn, mainly). He/she is fluent in French and Dutch. The perfect candidate has business acumen; strong planning & organizational skills and is an expert in data management. He/she also has experience with an applicant tracking system.
If you are an Interim Manager who is immediately available and eager to take on this challenging assignment as Interim Senior Recruiter, send us your resume today.