Head of Maintenance
Salary Daily fee
Consultant Robert Knieriem
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-14 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE EUR 450 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
This leading manufacturing company based in Brussels is currently looking for a self-employed Interim Manager as Head of Maintenance for a temporary assignment.
As Head of Maintenance, your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the control of the curative, preventive and predictive maintenance operations of production equipment at group level.
- Schedule work requests so that they can be performed by Maintenance Technicians in an efficient manner.
- Prioritize the interventions in collaboration with the production and elaborate the planning of your team.
- Identify and suggest technical equipment improvement solutions.
- Follow the internal indicators.
- Manage subcontractors working within the site and ensure the conformity of their work.
- Provide technical support to the maintenance response team.
- Update the technical documentation of machines or equipment.
- Be a true technical support towards the internal customers and to guarantee an effective communication
- Manage a large team of Maintenance Technicians in their daily activities (activities, holidays, training, ...) and develop their skills to improve team efficiency.
The ideal candidate should have a Master’s degree in Engineering. You have minimum 15 years of experience in Maintenance Management and Industrial Manufacturing sites, in lean environment. You possess excellent people management skills. You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
If you are interested in this Interim Management mission as Head of Maintenance, send us your application now.