Salary daily fee
Consultant Robert Knieriem
Date posted 30 October 2018Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A Belgian manufacturing company based in the North of Brussels is currently looking for a self employed Interim Program Manager for an assignment of minimum 3 months. The Interim Program Manager will be accountable for the successful achievement of the financial, performance, schedule and customer satisfaction objectives for the program or programs assigned.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the program team in the planning and execution of all phases of the program lifecycle, from bid management to program closure;
- Ensure that plans, including resource plans, are produced, maintained and communicated;
- Act as the prime customer interface for his/her programs and ensuring effectiveness of communications;
- Establish and maintain associated baselined schedules to ensure the understanding of time related objectives, including critical path;
- Ensure all Program Management and Support function processes are diligently adhered to;
- Achieve or exceed target program performance including Quality, Financial, Schedule objectives;
- Set high standard of team leadership and personal/team contribution with respect to Lean Continuous Improvement and other business improvement initiatives;
- Establish and maintaining approved technical, cost, schedule, and resource baselines and implement program performance measurement eg. KPIs, Earned Value Management (EVM);
- Implement risk and opportunity management;
- Implement data management and configuration management processes.
The key qualifications required for this Interim Program management job:
The perfect candidate has a Master’s degree or equivalent, with at least 5 years program management practice with contract values exceeding $5m. He/she is experienced in delivering successful programs/projects in a matrix organisation with preferably an APM membership or equivalent professional qualification. The ideal candidate has effective leadership qualities, is customer oriented and is effective at co-ordinating/motivating others with strong planning and organisational capabilities. He/she is IT literate – MS Office (specifically; Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Project with a high standard of verbal and written communication skills. The candidate speaks fluent English and has an aptitude for producing/assimilating business related data eg. Financial, Performance. He/she is enthusiastic, determined and flexible to the needs of the customer/business/team and is highly motivated and able to establish priorities for self and team.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on a this challenging assignment as Interim Program Manager, send us your resume today.