Business Integration Project Manager
Salary daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272018-12-26 banking Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A Brussels based company active in the Belgian banking sector, is urgently looking for a self employed interim Business Integration Project Manager for a period of 6 months.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a transversal project that translates the finance ambition and strategy into a clear roadmap and action plans;
- Overall program lead and strategic ambition setting;
- Stakeholder management;
- Progress tracking and steering;
- Responsible for all internal communication on finance projects;
- Resource management;
- Scope management : ensure project delivery according to initial determined scope : resolve demand and capacity issues;
- Budget management.
The key qualifications required for this interim Business Integration Project manager job:
The ideal candidate has a strong and proven experience in managing large transformation projects (including IT systems and processes) in a finance department of a bank. You are a born program/project manager with strong leadership skills. You are able to interact with and convince different stakeholders, and should have excellent communication skills. Fluency in French and Dutch is mandatory, other languages are an asset.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as Business Integration Project Manager, send us your resume today.