Senior Project Manager Technical Applications
Salary Daily fee
Consultant Marguerite Taillieu
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-13 real-estate-and-property Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 450 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
Our client, a Belgian Real Estate Development Company specialised in large scale multi-purpose urban projects in Antwerp, is urgently looking for a self-employed Interim Manager as Senior Project Manager Technical Applications for a period of 12 months.
As Interim Manager as Senior Project Manager Technical Applications, your key responsibilities will include:
- You are responsible for the coordination and follow-up of all technical studies and propositions related to the technical applications that will be installed in the buildings.
- You ensure the proposed planning and execution of the works is fulfilled in a timely and above all qualitative manner.
- You organise all work related meetings to discuss the work in progress, the current status and further planning related to the execution of the works.
- You ensure that issues or problems are quickly identified and work towards solutions that ensure a positive outcome.
- You interact on a regular basis with the other Project Managers responsible for other parts of the Project and you report to the Project Leader who covers the full execution of the project.
- You have solid experience in managing large scale Technical Projects.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in an engineering office or a technical facilities company.
- You have a pro-active and cooperative attitude and are able to bring people together around a project.
- You are well organised, a good planner and you can challenge parties if needed.
- You are a good communicator and problem-solver.
- You speak Dutch fluently.
If you are a self-employed Interim Manager that is immediately available and you are interested in this position as Senior Project Manager Technical Applications, send us your application now.