Head of Security and facilities Project Manager
Salary Daily fee
Consultant Robert Knieriem
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-14 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE EUR 450 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
This leading manufacturing company based in Brussels is currently looking for a self-employed Interim Manager as Head of Security and facilities, Project Manager for a temporary assignment.
As Head of Security and facilities, Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for all technical, infrastructural and commercial matters of Facility Management (infrastructure cleaning, security, HVAC) in a multi-site environment
- Active design of a sustainably oriented site development including the implementation of structural engineering projects and warranty management
- Planning and implementation of necessary maintenance and refurbishment measures including new buildings and conversions
- Ensures and maintains a secure environment in consultation with the business and Identify improvement and verifying compliance of the security management system
- Manage a project concerning the move of several departments on the site
The ideal candidate should have a Master’s degree in Engineering. You have at least 15 years of experience in Security and facilities Project Management. You have excellent people management skills. Fluency in English, French and Dutch is required.
If you are interested in this Interim Management mission as Head of Security and facilities, Project Manager, send us your application now.