Interim Head of Real Estate & Facility Management
Salary Daily Fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Job Ref 1779982/001
Date posted 23 November 2022brussels interim-management/project-management 2022-11-23 2022-12-23 property-and-housing Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a market leader in services, is currently looking for an Interim Head of Real Estate & Facility Management, located in Brussels for a period of min. 1 year.
The Interim Head of Real Estate & Facility Management's key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Group CFO, you are in charge of Operational Management of 9 buildings (5 offices and 4 semi-industrial sites).
- Management of the Facilities Team (7 FTE's, comprising external and internal resources).
- Planning and supervision of workplace projects and coordination of facility coordinators in their daily operations
- Optimization of Real Estate & Facility Management processes, systems and information management.
- Definition and management of budget and forecasts for the department.
- Optimization of collaboration model and commercial terms with external service providers / partners.
- Business ownership and management of rental and/or lease contracts.
- Relationship management with brokers, real estate agencies and local authorities regarding properties.
- Keeping Executive Management updated on Real Estate future trends.
- Leadership of all Real Estate projects (move to new sites, renegotiation of rental contracts, identification of suitable locations, etc.).
The key qualifications required for this interim management job:
- Master or a technical bachelor's degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in Operations & Management in Real Estate & Facilities.
- Demonstrated solid experience in the different aspects of the role: operational, technical, financial and commercial.
- Experience in multi-site management is a must.
- At least 5 years of experience in supervising teams located on different sites.
- Experience in cross functional collaboration with different business departments, both daily and in project mode.
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
You are resilient and able to meet tight deadlines as well as able to operate independently, within a set of guidelines. You demonstrate a helicopter view, but with an eye for details and a hands-on attitude. You have a strong proactive / can-do mindset, with solid communication and leadership skills. Additionally, you are willing to make a difference and work on optimization projects.
If you are an Interim Manager and this Interim Head of Real Estate & Facility Management role seems the right fit for you, send us your today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Daily FeeLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 November 2022Our client, a growing company in the Belgian Insurance market, is currently looking for a self-employed interim IT Enterprise Architect for a period of min. 6 months, to join their offices in Brussels.