Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
Salary daily fee
Location East Flanders
Consultant Virginie Verschooris
Date posted 25 January 2018
A company based in East Flanders is currently looking for a self employed Financial Analyst - Supply Chain for an assignment of 6 months.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and review of actuals versus budget versus prior year;
- Analysis supply chain costs and provide financial information on multi-dimensional; components of Supply Chain drivers;
- Pre calculation and post calculation on costs;
- Providing Insight and SG&A Cost Control to global functions and Finance BPs;
- Support organizational projects;
- Preparation of cost centre reports;
- In relation to the Operations and Supply Chain Organisation, monitor and calculate the profits coming from savings programs;
- Help and provide insights in the stock management reports.
The key qualifications required for this interim management job:
The ideal Interim Manager has a master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar with a written and spoken English business proficiency. He/she has experience in finance with an emphasis on analytics, in a multinational company, preferably in B2B.
The Interim Manager has a good knowledge of SAP/BO/BI/Microsoft office Excel and PowerPoint. He/she is analytical, hands-on, flexible but even more important very solutions oriented (can do) and performance driven to achieve the targets. The Interim Manager is a real gate keeper and is able to develop a network within the stakeholder population.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on a this challenging assignment as a Financial Analyst - Supply Chain in the East Flanders area, contact our Interim Management Division today. Virginie.Verschooris@robertwalters.com or +32470/57.10.19