Senior Supplier Manager
Salary daily fee
Consultant Robert Knieriem
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-11-29 manufacturing-and-production Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A Belgian manufacturing company based in the North of Brussels is currently looking for a self employed Interim Senior Supplier Manager for an assignment of minimum 3 months. The Interim Senior Supplier Manager will be accountable for the successful performance of the suppliers.
The Interim Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate high personal and team player standards as a Program Team member whilst recognising and operating in accordance with the agreed order of priority – company, program team, supplier;
- Establish and build honest, trusting and effective business relationships at multiple levels within the supplier organisations;
- Motivate and/or otherwise oblige the suppliers to provide a high standard of service with respect to conduct of obligations including products, documents, reviewed delivered/achieved on time;
- Create plans and schedules and obtain plans and schedules which are in conformity with overall program schedules;
- Use agreed metrics and KPIs, track the performance of the suppliers and proactively engage the use of recovery planning where required to maintain the overall objective for on time delivery;
- Understand and communicate schedules, objective and subjective performance data, technical and commercial requirements, Minutes of Meetings, strategic and tactical perspectives accurately, fairly and unambiguously;
- Achieve or exceed target program performance including Safety, Quality, Financial, Schedule objectives;
- Devote time and effort to Continuous Improvement/Lean and other business improvement initiatives;
- Diligently operate the company supplier risk and opportunity management process;
- Recognise the critical importance of accuracy in the implementation of data and configuration management processes.
The key qualifications required for this interim Senior Supplier management job:
The perfect candidate has a Master’s degree or equivalent, with at least 5 years supplier management practice with contract values exceeding $1m in sectors such as Space, Aerospace, Automobile, Marine, Test/Development. He/she has effective management qualities, is performance oriented with an aptitude for producing/assimilating business related data eg. Financial, Performance. The candidate is effective at co-ordinating and motivating others with strong planning and organisational capabilities. He/she is IT literate – MS Office (specifically; Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Project and has a high standard of verbal and written communication skills. The ideal candidate is fluent in English and is enthusiastic, determined, flexible to the needs of the customer/business/team and can work under pressure without compromise to quality.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on a this challenging assignment as Interim Senior Supplier Manager, send us your resume today.