Request to Pay Process Expert
Salary daily fee
Consultant Olivier van Outryve d'Ydewalle
Date posted 30 January 2019 2019-01-302019-02-27 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE EUR 500 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A first ranking manufacturing company with its European HQ in Belgium is currently looking for a self-employed interim Request to Pay (R2P) Procurement Business Process Expert for a period of 3 to 6 months in the Brussels area.
The Request to Pay Process Experts' key responsibilities will include:
Within the Finance & Process Management Organization:
- Support the procurement organization as Request To Pay Process Expert;
- Be responsible for the R2P process design and the process performance, this includes the accountability for the end to end R2P process design, actively working with the Corporate/Regional/Local Procurement Management.
- Procurement process (PR, PO, RFQ, contracts, Sub-contracting, SM, Catalogues,...);
- Master data;
- Inventory Management (GR, GI, SES, Consignment,...);
- Valuation and Account Determination;
- Logistics Invoice Verification;
- Be the business process expert of processes & systems supporting procurement activities;
- Develop processes and systems expertise in his/her specific area (Procurement organization);
- Identify systems and /or processes gaps and suggest improvement plans in order to reduce risks, increase precision of procurement information to support business analysis and decision making, reduce time spent of transactions and report generation;
- Implement the Request To Pay processes and systems;
- Support users in their procurement activities;
- Set-up of the Key Performance Indicators to measure the efficiency of the process;
- Lead & work on the continuous improvements;
- Interact with: Procurement organizations (Corporate, Regional, , R2P Business Process Owner, Shared Services Centre, R2P Key Users, Other Business Process Owners, Experts, IT Procurement team, Project Steering Committee;
- Deliver result & issue solving, create consensus leading to decision making;
- Key role in the change management; job role definition (RACI);
- Train the trainer (prepare the training materials and provide the training);
- Maintain processes documentation (training, Jsox,...).
The key qualifications required for this interim R2P Procurement Business Process Expert management job:
The ideal candidate has a mastera proven track record in R2P related roles and in process design (APQC) as well as a proven experience in Project and Change Management in Procurement with the ability to independently manage projects and to take the lead in solving potential issues. He/she has a strong IT understanding and thorough knowledge of systems like ERP SAP (MM) mandatory, SAP SRM, IBM Cognos, Process Mining/ARIBA/Robotics/Digitalization are assets, Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint) and the use of Process Design tools. The candidate has a good business understanding, experience in his/her specific area in term of processes and a strong understanding and mastery of procurement. He/she is recognized internally and externally as a key contact in her/his Processes & systems design and implementation with willingness to keep learning and thinking on how further optimizations in process and tools could support the business. The perfect candidate has a good knowledge of the English and French language. He/she is able to think independently, has experience of working across International boundaries and working with senior client groups. The candidate demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills from end-user to senior management and understands and responds quickly to customer needs.
If you are an Interim Manager eager to take on this challenging assignment as Request to Pay Process Expert, send us your resume today.