Business Development Consultant
Consultant Audrey Hannecart
Date posted 14 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
Robert Walters is looking for driven professionals with a finance, sales or client facing background to join the business across all Belgian office locations including Brussels, Groot-Bijgaerden, Zaventem, Antwerp and Ghent.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading, specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and interim management recruitment across a range of sectors including finance, HR, engineering & supply chain, and banking & insurance.
If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Development Consultant:
- Achieve revenue targets and meet individual and team KPIs in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
- Develop new business and keep in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term relationships
- Service, nurture and develop existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
- Understand our clients business operations and solve their recruitment needs
- Identify and attract candidates to job opportunities by understanding their needs
- Manage each stage of the recruitment process to ensure a positive outcome for all stakeholders
- Take responsibility for quality service and the care of our clients and candidates
Key Requirements of a Business Development Consultant:
- Master Degree with preferably a first experience in a finance, B2B sales or client-facing role within a corporate environment (will be considered as an asset).
- Excellent knowledge of French and/or Dutch with a very good knowledge of English is necessary.
- A credible and consultative approach to business development and relationship management
- Desire to work in a target-driven, sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and positive approach with a strong work ethic
- Persistence, resilience, drive and entrepreneurial spirit
We're able to offer a few unique things that none of our competitors can match:
- A true team-based approach. Non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- Global career opportunities. Work with us for two years and you're eligible to transfer to one of our international offices. Ever wanted to live or work in America? Asia? We can make that happen
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A first class, award winning brand name. Excellent reputation in our areas of specialisation both nationally and internationally
- A very attractive compensation package (base salary plus quarterly bonuses)
- Stunning offices and a great culture. Like-minded, sociable and supportive teammates
If this seems like the perfect job for you don’t hesitate to apply! Call Audrey Hannecart on 0473/11.00.76 for a confidential discussion or send your CV to email@example.com