Consultant Marie-Astrid Carlier
Date posted 23 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-21 recruitment-consultancy Brussels Brussels BE EUR 2500 3000 3000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our team in Brussels welcomes you with open arms: as a Business Consultant you will be part of the daily dynamics and report directly to the Manager. Your goal as a Business Consultant is to find the best match between our customers and our candidates.
As Business Consultant your daily tasks consist of:
Managing a customer portfolio:
- Develop and maintain contacts, detect and evaluate the recruitment needs of companies so that you can offer a recruitment solution with enthusiasm and creativity (commercial visits, advice, lunches, events, negotiation support, etc.)
- Contribute to the company's strategy by conveying your knowledge of the market
- Finding the best talent and placing them with your clients in record time (screening, interviewing, testing, profiling, follow-up, etc.)
At Robert Walters you will find a challenging job where you get a lot of satisfaction. Your day will always look different! What we have to offer is unique:
- Team work. We all want to succeed and be happy in our job, here we attach great importance to working "real" together in a professional way where we treat each other with respect.
- International career opportunities. If you are employed by us for 2 years, you can continue your career in one of our other offices. Have you always wanted to work in America, Australia, New Zealand? Or even in Asia? With us that is possible!
- A career, not just a job. We are recruiting our leaders of the future today
- A very attractive salary package, supplemented with company car (after 6 months), bonuses, meal vouchers, net expense allowances and a full hospitalization and pension plan.
The ideal candidate for the position of Business Consultant is as follows:
- Master degree is required, a first experience in a financial or commercial position is an absolute asset (student job, internship, etc.)
- A very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch is needed.
- Individual and team targets and KPIs do not scare you off and get you in a rapidly evolving, competitive and commercial environment. You always put quality first, both towards customers and candidates.
- An entrepreneur in heart and soul, you will find both face 2 face and telephone contacts fascinating
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.