Salary Rewarding Package, Bonus, Company Car
Consultant Célia Glaude
Job Ref 1590252/001
Date posted 02 September 2022brussels internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2022-09-21 2022-11-01 recruitment-consultancy Brussels Brussels BE 1000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I’m the difference between daydreams and dream jobs, I’m Robert Walters. As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams. Our Robert Walters division in our Brussels (Ixelles - Elsene) office can offer you an excellent career path as a Recruitment Consultant.
When you join Robert Walters as a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. As a world-leading specialist recruitment agency, our business is based on drive, ambition and relationship-building skills. We offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place.
About the role
As a Recruitment Consultant with us, you’ll join a team specialised in its niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by being up-to-date with industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salary with benefits & quarterly bonus
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone
- Insurance package, lunch vouchers, net allowance
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (32 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
- Benefits at work
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Dutch or French with excellent knowledge of English
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
How to apply
- Work alongside experts and enjoy exceptional scope for development
- Deliver a high-quality service to clients and candidates alike
- Develop your expertise in a specific market or industry
- Competitive salary with benefits, a quarterly bonus, flexible working and a whole package of other advantages
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video. Apply directly through the site! Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 29 August 2022As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 August 2022As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams in Brussels. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will work alongside experts and enjoy exceptional scope for development, deliver a high quality service to clients and candidates alike and hone your expertise in the Financial Services sector (Banking, Insurance & Asset Management).
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 September 2022I’m the difference between daydreams and dream jobs. Als groeiend bedrijf is Robert Walters constant op zoek naar toekomstige talenten om onze teams te verrijken. Onze Robert Walters divisie in ons kantoor in Brussels (Elsene) kan je een uitstekend carrière pad aanbieden als Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 September 2022I’m the difference between daydreams and dream jobs, I’m Robert Walters. Als groeiend bedrijf is Robert Walters constant op zoek naar toekomstige talenten om onze teams te verrijken. Onze Robert Walters divisie in ons kantoor in Brussel (Elsene) je een uitstekend carrière pad aanbieden als Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 21 September 2022Entreprise en croissance, Robert Walters est constamment à la recherche de futurs talents pour enrichir ses équipes. Pour notre siège à Bruxelles (Ixelles), nous recherchons un/e Assistant/e de Recrutement motivé/e pour accompagner et participer activement au développement des équipes et de leurs activités. Vous rapporterez directement au Manager d'une équipe et travaillerez dans une équipe de consultants divers.