Business Development Consultant
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Job Ref 1571342/001
Date posted 06 September 2022brussels internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 consultancy Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Work alongside experts and enjoy exceptional scope for development * Deliver a high quality service to clients and candidates alike * Competitive salary with benefits, a quarterly bonus and a whole host of other perks * flexible work hours and possibility to work from home * Located in Brussels
I’m the difference between daydreams and dream jobs
I’m Robert Walters
When you join Robert Walters as a Business Development Consultant, you’ll quickly find that your success is our success. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams. So we offer excellent training and accelerated career development, with the opportunity to develop deep specialist knowledge and explore career opportunities across the globe. And if you’ve never thought about a role in recruitment before, you’re in exactly the right place. We have a great track record of turning industry professionals into stellar consultants.
About the role
As a Business Development Consultant with us, you’ll join a team of recruiters who are specialists in their niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones. At the same time, you’ll look to establish a strong pipeline of high calibre candidates within your sector so we can always match the right people to the right roles.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by keeping abreast of industry developments
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
To join us as a Business Development Consultant your skills and experience should include:
- You have a Bachelor or a Master’s degree and at least 3 to 5 years experience
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and/or French with a fluent knowledge of English
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
- The initiative it takes to make sound decisions and recommend innovative solutions
We put people at the heart of everything we do. Building deep, productive relationships, we help high-profile candidates seize amazing career opportunities with the world’s leading businesses. By doing so, we power people and organisations to fulfil their unique potential. And we celebrate the individual talent, entrepreneurial spirit, genuine teamwork and personal success of our own people every day.
- Competitive salary with benefits & quarterly bonus
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone
- Top rewards
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
How to apply
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video. Apply directly through the site! Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: car, pension, net allowance, lunch vouchersLocation: IxellesDate posted: 02 September 2022As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams.
Salary: Attractive package of benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 21 September 2022Managing Consultant Summary: * Turn your well-honed consulting skills into a long-term management career * Get the best out of a highly motivated, high-performance team * Find and optimise new business opportunities * Competitive salary with benefits, a quarterly bonus, flexible working, and a whole host of other perks I’m taking my career to the next level I’m Robert Walters At Robert Walters, our people are our business. So when you join us as a Managing Consultant, you can expect to be treated like the high-performance professional you are. We’ll give you the autonomy and flexibility to deliver amazing results – and to empower everyone within your team to nurture and support one another. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we offer the attractive personal rewards and team-based bonus you’d expect in a professional services organisation. That way, we’re all working towards the same shared goals, while inspiring each other to reach our full potential. You don’t need a recruitment background to join us in this role. If you have management experience gained in industry, we can help you develop all the additional skills you’ll need to thrive.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 September 2022I’m the difference between daydreams and dream jobs, I’m Robert Walters. Als groeiend bedrijf is Robert Walters constant op zoek naar toekomstige talenten om onze teams te verrijken. Onze Robert Walters divisie in ons kantoor in Brussel (Elsene) je een uitstekend carrière pad aanbieden als Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 August 2022As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams. Our Brussels’s office (Ixelles) can offer you an outstanding career path in recruitment, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 September 2022I’m the difference between daydreams and dream jobs. Als groeiend bedrijf is Robert Walters constant op zoek naar toekomstige talenten om onze teams te verrijken. Onze Robert Walters divisie in ons kantoor in Brussels (Elsene) kan je een uitstekend carrière pad aanbieden als Recruitment Consultant.