Salary Attractive package of benefits
Consultant Marie-Astrid Carlier
Job Ref 1724942/001
Date posted 21 September 2022brussels internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2022-09-21 2022-11-20 consultancy Brussel Brussels BE 1000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Managing Consultant Summary: * Turn your well-honed consulting skills into a long-term management career * Get the best out of a highly motivated, high-performance team * Find and optimise new business opportunities * Competitive salary with benefits, a quarterly bonus, flexible working, and a whole host of other perks I’m taking my career to the next level I’m Robert Walters At Robert Walters, our people are our business. So when you join us as a Managing Consultant, you can expect to be treated like the high-performance professional you are. We’ll give you the autonomy and flexibility to deliver amazing results – and to empower everyone within your team to nurture and support one another. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we offer the attractive personal rewards and team-based bonus you’d expect in a professional services organisation. That way, we’re all working towards the same shared goals, while inspiring each other to reach our full potential. You don’t need a recruitment background to join us in this role. If you have management experience gained in industry, we can help you develop all the additional skills you’ll need to thrive.
About the role
This is your opportunity to use all the skills you’ve developed as a high-performing business professional to build, develop and lead a team as a Managing Consultant. Taking responsibility for the profitability and business activities of your team, you’ll help us to continually grow Robert Walters by promoting our brand to existing and prospective clients and candidates alike. We’re looking for someone who can lead by example, placing quality candidates with our clients and supporting your team to achieve and exceed their financial and KPI targets. This is the perfect opportunity to make a positive personal impact on the high-calibre candidates and high-profile organisations we bring together.
- Identify new recruitment consultants, giving everyone in the team the training and support they need to thrive and achieve their targets
- Help carry out salary reviews and bonus allocations, identifying opportunities to improve individual performances
- Optimise growth opportunities and generate new business by networking, promoting the brand, gathering market information, and making business development calls
- Use your in-depth knowledge of each client’s organisation to ensure they are allocated the right consultants
- Source and select appropriate candidates as well as managing the team’s active and inactive candidate pool
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns on behalf of your clients, keeping in close contact with them to build positive, proactive relationships
- Handle a range of accounts and take responsibility for key relationships, ensuring we deliver on all client expectations and our SLAs
- Manage the recruitment process from beginning to end, including the development and delivery of short and long-term recruitment campaigns
- Source, select and match high quality candidates, ensuring only the best are put forward to our clients for interview
- Provide guidance to other team members on all aspects of recruitment, mentoring less experienced colleagues
To join us as a Managing Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
- You have a Bachelor or a Masters’ degree and at least 3 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and/or French with a fluent knowledge of English
- The ability to align day-to-day plans with long-term goals
- A commitment to self-development, a drive to make things happen and a target-driven approach
- The entrepreneurial spirit it takes to optimise new opportunities and harness new ideas
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a commercial focus and plenty of initiative
- An understanding of how to motivate, challenge and turn team members into leaders
We are proud of our culture and of all the people who make this such a friendly, fun and vibrant place to work. People here are supportive, positive and collaborative. We welcome fresh thinking, and we encourage everyone, at every level, to share their ideas. We’re focused on the future too – for our clients, for our business and for our people. It means you can look forward to progressing just as quickly as your ambition takes you. And because we recognise that our people are at their best when they’re trusted to do the right things in the right ways, you can expect real flexibility and autonomy. If you’re driven and dynamic, this is the perfect place to achieve your goals as you help us to realise ours.
- Competitive salary with benefits & a quarterly bonus
- Best-in-class training & development programmes
- A clear progression plan
- A collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Company car, fuel card, laptop, and mobile phone
- Top rewards
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- International work and travel opportunities (we have 31 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
How to apply
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video. Apply directly through the site! Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 September 2022I’m the difference between daydreams and dream jobs, I’m Robert Walters. Als groeiend bedrijf is Robert Walters constant op zoek naar toekomstige talenten om onze teams te verrijken. Onze Robert Walters divisie in ons kantoor in Brussel (Elsene) je een uitstekend carrière pad aanbieden als Recruitment Consultant.
Salary: car, pension, net allowance, lunch vouchersLocation: IxellesDate posted: 02 September 2022As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 September 2022* Work alongside experts and enjoy exceptional scope for development * Deliver a high quality service to clients and candidates alike * Competitive salary with benefits, a quarterly bonus and a whole host of other perks * flexible work hours and possibility to work from home * Located in Brussels
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 August 2022As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams. Our Brussels’s office (Ixelles) can offer you an outstanding career path in recruitment, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 September 2022I’m the difference between daydreams and dream jobs. Als groeiend bedrijf is Robert Walters constant op zoek naar toekomstige talenten om onze teams te verrijken. Onze Robert Walters divisie in ons kantoor in Brussels (Elsene) kan je een uitstekend carrière pad aanbieden als Recruitment Consultant.