Recruitment Consultant - Engineering profiles
Salary car, pension, net allowance, lunch vouchers
Consultant Célia Glaude
Job Ref 1546412/001
Date posted 15 February 2023brussels internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2023-02-15 2023-04-16 consultancy Ixelles BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Robert Walters is looking for a Recruitment consultant - Engineering profiles to join the Engineering & Supply Chain – Healthcare & Life Sciences division in our office in Brussels (Ixelles). Do you want to have a successful career and are you motivated to help the company develop? Then our Robert Walters division in our Brussels (Ixelles) office can offer you an excellent career path.
About the role
As a Recruitment Consultant - Engineering profiles with us, you’ll join a team specialised in its niche markets. Your role will involve managing the recruitment process from beginning to end, providing an exceptional level of service to clients and candidates alike. You can also expect to be involved in a range of business development and networking activities to help us build even stronger client relationships – and attract new ones.
You will report to the Senior Manager and be surrounded by successful, stable and supportive colleagues who want to see you succeed.
- Identify business opportunities by speaking to clients and candidates as well as by being up-to-date with industry developments
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate roles, ensuring only the highest quality candidates are put forward to clients
- Exceed client expectations by building robust relationships and a detailed understanding of each client’s organisation and recruitment needs
- Manage client roles, including by writing and placing job ads, producing weekly mail shots and head hunting
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and providing regular communications and feedback
- Organise and attend meetings with prospective clients as well as developing existing relationships
- Competitive salary with benefits & quarterly bonus
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone, insurance package, lunch vouchers, net allowance
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory and supportive
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programmes
- International work / travel opportunities (32 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant - Engineering profiles, your skills and experience should include:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in Dutch or French with excellent knowledge of English
- A commitment to exceeding client expectations, attracting top talent and achieving targets
- The ability to build a solid understanding of your clients’ needs and wider industry trends
- An entrepreneurial, organised and driven approach with excellent attention to detail
- Strong team-working skills – you’ll enjoy sharing information and building robust relationships
How to apply
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video. Apply directly through the site!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 08 March 2023As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams. You want to have a successful career and you are motivated by helping candidates find their dream job and companies find their future stars? Then don’t look further, our commerce division is the place for you. Indeed, the commerce division, located in Brussels, can offer you an excellent career path as a Recruitment Consultant where continuous development and excellent service are central.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 17 March 2023As a growing company, Robert Walters is constantly looking for future talents to enrich our teams.
Salary: Attractive package of benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 08 March 2023Managing Consultant Summary: * Turn your well-honed consulting skills into a long-term management career * Get the best out of a highly motivated, high-performance team * Find and optimise new business opportunities * Competitive salary with benefits, a quarterly bonus, flexible working, and a whole host of other perks I’m taking my career to the next level I’m Robert Walters At Robert Walters, our people are our business. So when you join us as a Managing Consultant, you can expect to be treated like the high-performance professional you are. We’ll give you the autonomy and flexibility to deliver amazing results – and to empower everyone within your team to nurture and support one another. A world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, we offer the attractive personal rewards and team-based bonus you’d expect in a professional services organisation. That way, we’re all working towards the same shared goals, while inspiring each other to reach our full potential. You don’t need a recruitment background to join us in this role. If you have management experience gained in industry, we can help you develop all the additional skills you’ll need to thrive.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 March 2023Als groeiend bedrijf is Robert Walters voortdurend op zoek naar toekomstige talenten om onze teams te verrijken. Robert Walters Brussel (Ixelles) kan je een uitstekend carrièrepad bieden als Recruiter.
Salary: car, pension, net allowance, lunch vouchersLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 01 March 2023Je hebt een commerciële drive en je wilt een impact hebben op het leven van mensen? Dit terwijl je evolueert in een bedrijf waar samenwerking centraal staat? Dan is de functie van Recruitment Consultant iets voor jou!