Recruitment Consultant Interim Management
Salary Competitive package
Consultant Audrey Bostvironois
Job Ref 1842942/001
Date posted 28 February 2023brussels internal-vacancies/consultants-front-office 2023-02-28 2023-04-29 consultancy Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Recruitment Consultant Interim Management (Operations) You have a commercial drive, and you want to have an impact on people's lives while evolving in a company where collaboration is key? Then the role of Recruitment Consultant Interim Management is for you! As a specialized Recruitment agency, Robert Walters can offer you an exhilarating career path with a lot of successes and growth. We are looking to expand our teams in the Brussels' office and you might just have what we are looking for!
About the job
As a Recruitment Consultant, you'll join the Interim Management division OPERATIONS (Procurement, Production, Supply chain, Logistics, General management, Project management). You will handle the recruitment process from prospection to placements, being an advisor for both clients and candidates.
Your mission is to serve large corporate organizations as well as SME's active in manufacturing, automotive, aeronautic, heavy industry, engineering, chemicals, pharmaceutical, construction, retail, logistics and other.
Identify business opportunities in operations by speaking to clients and candidates.
- Develop your network of highly professional Interim Managers and Projects Managers specialized in these fields.
- Build strong relationships and develop a good understanding of each client's organization and recruitment needs.
- Organize and attend meetings with prospective clients and develop the relation with your existing client portfolio.
- Guide your clients with your knowledge and expertise related to the operations market.
- Source, select and match candidates with appropriate assignments.
- Arrange interviews, ensuring candidates are fully briefed and provide regular communications and feedback.
- Ensure the contract management side and handle negotiations with clients and candidates.
- Follow up the interim managers on site and enhance a good collaboration.
To join us as a Recruitment Consultant Interim Management, your skills and experience should include:
- A Bachelor or a master's degree
- You have a previous relevant working experience related to Operations (Procurement, Production, Supply chain, Logistics, General management, Project management)
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with excellent knowledge of English
- You are committed to exceed client expectations, to attract top talent and to achieve targets
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You show strong team spirit - you enjoy sharing information and make your team and company grow
- You are well-organized and resilient to face a challenging market
- Competitive salary based on your experience with benefits & quarterly bonus
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile phone, insurance package, lunch vouchers, net allowance
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Clear progression plan
- Collaborative working environment that is sociable, celebratory, and supportive
- Incentive trips to luxury destinations
- Best in class training & development programs
- International work / travel opportunities (32 offices worldwide)
- Volunteering opportunities
How to apply
If you want to have an idea what it would be like to be part of our teams, then have a look at our Instagram or video. Apply directly through the site!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88