Consultant Audrey Hannecart
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-10-24 recruitment-consultancy Ixelles Brussels BE EUR 1800 2800 2800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Robert Walters is hiring talented, positive individuals as Interns to discover and learn about the life of a Recruiter for their offices in Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Zaventem and Groot-Bijgaarden.
We've been a driving force in the Belgian recruitment market providing high quality candidates for our clients and access to the best jobs in record time. We have offices situated in Brussels, Zaventem, Groot-Bijgaarden, Ghent and Antwerp. We also have different divisions in which the internship can be performed such as Finance, Engineering, Business Support and Internal Recruitment. We are constantly on the lookout for the newest talents, so this internship can be a great stepping stone for your future career! However it needs to be linked to a current education/school to benefit the reward of credits at the end of the internship. As an Intern Recruiter you will learn from our highly talented and successful consultants, shadowing their daily tasks and taking part in some real-life recruitment activities.
As an Intern Recruiter, you will be involved in:
- Participating in daily team meetings
- Scouting and searching for candidates on job boards and screening incoming applications
- Contact registered candidates by telephone for a follow-up of their professional situation
- Searching for new business development leads from job boards
- Sit in with new candidate registrations and take care of a thorough administration of the files
- Shadowing and making phone calls to candidates
Ideal Profile of the Intern Recruiter:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor
- Looking for an internship/traineeship of min 2 to 3 months
- A friendly and positive attitude
- Strong communication skills in both English and Dutch and/or French
- No experience is necessary & this is a non-paid internship
What we offer:
- Lots of learning opportunities.
- A fun, dynamic and growing work environment
- Ideal opportunity to get a first taste of professional life and the recruitment industry
Are you professional, hardworking and a team player? Do you love to learn new things and invest yourself in a team with a great atmosphere? Do you want to gain a great first experience at the same time? Then his internship is perfect for you! Apply directly through the site or send your CV to email@example.com