IT Recruitment Consultant
Consultant Audrey Hannecart
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 recruitment-consultancy Belgium BE EUR 2000 3000 3000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Over the last 33 years the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 30 countries and employ over 4,100 people. In response to our rapidly growing business, we are currently looking for an IT Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team in one of our offices in Belgium.
What will be your responsibilities?
1. Managing a customer portfolio:
- Developing and maintaining contacts by regularly meeting them and inviting them to all kinds of events
- Detecting and evaluating a company advise them a recruitment solution (examples: commercial visits, advice, lunches, etc.)
- Contributing to the company's strategy by conveying your knowledge of the market
- Finding the best talent and place them with your clients in record time (including screening, interviewing, testing, profiling, follow-up, etc.)
- Ensuring that every step in the recruitment process goes according to our qualitative standards
- Achieving set individual & team targets and KPIs within a rapidly evolving, competitive and commercial environment
Do you have what it takes?
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in IT and/or excellent knowledge of the IT world
- Min. 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar and/or sales environment
- Excellent knowledge of English and fluent in Dutch and/or French
- Convincing and service-oriented approach to growing the business and building customer relationships
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills
- A proactive and positive attitude with a strong sense of ethics
What can we offer you?
- A career, not just a job. We're looking to hire and develop the future leaders of our business
- A true team-based approach. Non-commission environment that is collaborative, professional and transparent
- A first class, award winning brand name.
- A very attractive compensation package (including a company car, lunch vouchers, quarterly bonuses depending on your performance, net expense allowances, mobile subscription and a full hospitalization and pension plan)
- Stunning offices and a great company culture. Like-minded, sociable and supportive teammates. Check out our Instagram page to get a glimpse of your future colleagues!
- Global career opportunities. If you have provided an excellent service during your first two years, the opportunity to continue your career in one of our offices around the world could be discussed!
Are you looking to further develop your career in recruitment? Then this excellent opportunity is ideal to develop your skills within a fast-paced and challenging environment. As an IT Recruitment Consultant you will employ your strong investigative skills to source, develop, screen and present top talents. Don’t hesitate to apply now!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.