Consultant Audrey Hannecart
Date posted 14 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
For our Head Office situated in Ixelles (1050), we are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to support and actively participate in the further development of the Interim Management and Commerce divisions and it’s businesses.
You will report directly to the Senior Managers and work in a team of 8 consultants.
Main tasks of a Recruitment Assistant:
- Help the team in day-to-day planning: booking of meetings etc.
- Assist in all administrative sides of the screening process: create candidates, plan interviews, adapt CV’s, process files, update candidate files
- Help adjust job descriptions to company format
- Post vacancies on different job boards and ensure a correct follow-up by the consultants
- Assist in the monthly closings: invoicing, input and follow-up
- Help set up client and candidate contracts
- Ad hoc administrative tasks: create PowerPoints
The ideal Profile of a Recruitment Assistant:
- Bachelor in Administration or equivalent in experience;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French with good knowledge of Dutch;
- Strong MS Office skills and ability to quickly learn new systems;
- Excellent prioritization skills, accurate, flexible and stress resistant
What we offer:
- A temporary contract with a possibility to be hired afterwards;
- Attractive salary with extra-legal advantages;
- A great jumpstart for your career with lots of learning opportunities.
Are you professional and dreaming about a job in a fast growing international environment? You love to help and invest yourself in a team with a great atmosphere? Then this job is perfect for you! Apply directly through the site or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org